Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE)
- A combination of results in five HKDSE subjects of two Level 2 and three Level 1 in New Senior Secondary Subjects (including Chinese Language and English Language in which one should be in Level 2). Each applicant is allowed to use not more than two Applied Learning subjects which shall be at the level of “Attained” or above to meet the HKDSE subject level 2 requirement; or
Other equivalent qualifications
- Three passes in the HKCEE, and Level 2 / Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language*; or
- Satisfactory completion of Project Yi Jin; or
- At the age of 21 by 1st September of the year when admission is sought; or
- Other equivalent qualifications to be assessed by CCLU and LIFE.
Admission of Non-local and International Students
Satisfactory completion of studies with qualifications equivalent to the above entry requirements at a recognised secondary or post-secondary institution outside Hong Kong.